The Haiti Project
The Haiti Water Project, through Nazarene Compassionate Ministries, aims to provide clean, safe water for communities in Haiti. The goal is to create sustainable water resources that empower local churches to meet the needs around them.
Learn. Act. Pray.
Find out more about the global water situation and specific needs in Haiti. You’re off to a good start by looking through our site. Raise awareness about the need for clean water in Haiti and the ways we can all get involved.
New & Stories
Watch videos of successful well drilling projects and read the stories of our sites. We have numerous galleries and highlights from previous and current projects: wells, cisterns, wash programs, schools, churches.
Bio-Sand Filters Installed
“One well or cistern can provide fresh water for over 1,000 people.”
Follow Us On
- What is WASH?
- Water for Bois-de-Lance
- Andrénies story
- St Marc Well Video – Lower Artibonite District
- Quartier Morin Well Video – Northeast District
- Plaisance Well Video – Northeast District
- Novion Well Video – Northeast District
- Lasserre Well Video – Central District
- Lambert Well Video – Northeast District
- Grande Source Well Video
- Finelle Well Video
- Fauge Well Video
- Dorlette Well Video
- Docine Well Video
- Defontaines Well Video